Rules of Engagement
Tree Views is a place for those active in the tree care industry to come together to catch up on tips and trends, learn about safety, tree health, building your business, the latest products offered by Vermeer and so much more. We would like to encourage you to comment on the articles, share, like and email them, and ask questions.
While we encourage active dialogue, it is imperative that the conversations on this site remain respectful and professional. Please take the time and look below at our basic guidelines for involvement on this site. Also, be aware that Vermeer will be monitoring this site regularly. If we see any posts that do not follow the guidelines listed below those posts will be promptly deleted without notice. If we find ourselves consistently seeing inappropriate posts from the same person, it is likely possible that this person will be blocked from further posting on the site. Please do not make this a necessity and keep Tree Views a respectful, friendly forum.
- Tree Views strives for honest, friendly and respectful conversations. We understand that people may very well have differing opinions about Vermeer Corporation and/or our products and we ask that you do so as well. If you have a different opinion we welcome you to say so, but please do not attack a fellow customer because they have had a different experience than you.
- This page is dedicated to Tree Views and we ask that you only post items that are related to the article relative to the tree care industry. If you do have a question that is not related to these articles, we invite you to redirect them to email@example.com. Our team would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our company or products.
- Vermeer Corporation is a diverse, international company. Please use your utmost discretion while posting a comment or question in order to prevent offending someone. Do not post anything that can be seen as obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, harassment, defamatory, libelous, objectionable or invasive of someone else’s privacy. It is ultimately at the discretion of Vermeer whether or not a post is appropriate to remain on the page. If the post is seen as something that could be taken as offensive it will be immediately deleted. Also, if there is something posted that you see as offensive or insulting, please let us know and we will take the necessary actions to correct this issue.
- The ultimate goal of this site is to be another source for you, the customer, to find reliable information about the tree care industry, Vermeer Corporation and our various products. We reserve the right to monitor the page and remove content that is not accurate without notice. Please see our Copyright Policy here. Anything that is posted to this page can be used by Vermeer Corporation at any time for any commercial purpose without compensation.
- We may revise and update this policy at any time without notice.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will do our best as a company to keep the communication flowing as smoothly and quickly as possible. While it is not always possible to respond immediately (i.e., outside of business hours), we will strive to respond as soon as possible. However, if you require an immediate response, please see the Contact Us link on our webpage, Vermeer.com.
- We will make this page as entertaining and informative as possible and filled with information, conversation, and entertainment about the tree care industry, products and our company. We would like to make your time on this site feel worthwhile to you.
- While we hope that this site will serve as an informative, useful place for you to learn more about Vermeer Corporation and our products, we will strive to post other possible websites for you to further your search. This may include Vermeer.com, Sherrilltree.com, etc.