5 things you don’t want to miss at TCI Expo
An arborist at TCI Expo is a lot like a kid in a candy store. There’s so much to see and do — but it’s easy to get distracted by all the shiny new equipment. Never fear, we did the legwork and compiled a list of 5 things for your crew to do at TCI Expo.
- Learn from the experts — It’s easy to fall into a routine and continue to do things “the way we’ve always done them.” TCI Expo gives you the chance to learn about new techniques and technologies that can help your crew be more productive. Check out the live training events in the Demo Area and earn some CEUs by attending the educational seminars. The seminars begin on Wednesday, Nov. 9, and run through Saturday, Nov. 12. You can view the complete schedule here.
- Vermeer product reveal — The trade show floor opens at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 10. Vermeer will pull back the curtain — literally — and reveal its new product. Want to learn more? Be at the Vermeer booth (No. 1339) at 11:19 a.m. sharp!
- Equipment giveaway — Remember the top secret product that we’re revealing at the show? Vermeer will give one lucky crew the use of the new equipment for six months. Come to the Vermeer booth (No. 1339) during TCI Expo trade show hours to enter for a chance to win. The winner will be announced on the Vermeer Tree Care Facebook page on Monday, Nov. 14.
- Climbing competitions — Think you can climb faster than your fellow arborists? Here’s your chance to prove it by signing up for the climbing competitions sponsored by ArborMaster. Prefer to stay out of the spotlight? You can still cheer on your fellow climbers! The climbing competitions will be held on Thursday and Friday afternoons in the Vermeer booth (No. 1339).
- Browse the new gear — Clean ropes. Bright and shiny carabiners. Rip-free climbing pants. These are the things arborists’ dreams are made of! Take time to check out the cool new gear from our friends at Arborwear and SHERRILLtree. The holidays are just around the corner — and you might find some new items for your wish list.
Vermeer, the Vermeer logo, Equipped to Do More, Tree Commander and EcoIdle are trademarks of Vermeer Manufacturing Company ArborMaster is a trademark of ArborMaster Training, Inc. Arborwear is a trademark of Arborwear LLC. Sherrill Tree is a trademark of Sherrill, Inc.